Sunday, February 28, 2010

Success!

Reports of a successful vintage bazaar are already herehere  and here,  and I have little else to add. Thanks for a great job, Katherine and Libby. I was most impressed that the internet buzz could induce an estimated 3000 people to show up and wait in line for a 5 hour event which featured vintage goods and clothing. You'd have thought it was a rock concert or something.

This after photo of my booth pretty much tells the story. We sold a good bit of the stuff we brought, including three chairs, a large wooden airplane, and a child's chair, so we were quite happy. 

The trouble with busting your butt preparing for something like this, and throwing your whole self into it, is that when it is over you tend to feel a little lost and at loose ends. And, of course I was so exhausted all day, that I could barely move, so that hasn't helped either. A friend of mine calls this syndrome PPD, Post Project Depression. Aptly named, I think.

I do predict, however, that tomorrow I will probably be leaping wholeheartedly into the next ring in our circus!
The door to our studio.

No comments: